Monday, December 1, 2008

inspiration!

ONE LEG CHUCK!!
I saw this dude play union square subway the day before he left for his trip back to California, getting ready for the birth of his child. He was so positive & free & he saw his own work as a great contribution to society. I bought his CD & love it! Here, this one -leg Chuck sat, microphone hooked up to his wheelchair, guitar strapped to him & he was singin his heart out, with reggae flowing through the subway walls- it was phenomenal!

Love on, brother!

See this guy Owen's post (here) for another write up of Chuck.

3 comments:

  1. thanx for the post. sorry to hear about your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow brothers. My name is Cambell, I live in lodi ca, and am friends with OLC (one leg chuck). He is a rare breed of man. Not like ones often found in this world. I have recently been trying to help promote him, was wondering if I can use ur blog and comments for his press pack. Just want ur permission before printing your words. Let me know brother.
    You can reach me at californiawickedink@reborn.com
    Thank you for ur time.

    ReplyDelete