Wednesday, December 31, 2008

why i love my job

learning about the skin & all the normal/abnormal things that happen to it
i use one of the best photo systems in the world
my co-worker, daphne, is awesome
i work with a lady named bjork
my collegues are a community & we have lunches together when we can
the prez of my hospital was recruited to work with obama & serves on his team!
i'm autonomous
there are so many plants here that are thriving - good for the soul
i can listen to music & do things at my own pace
i go in on surgeries & calm patients down while taking their photos
someone comes in w/gloves & cleans my desk area
i do not have to answer the phone often
i work hours that work with my life
people smile around here

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you, and glad you could come to these thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete