Wednesday, December 3, 2008

convos w/kei: part 2: sexy secrets

today marked the victoria's secret fashion show - a sexy day for all watching. my body sculpting class right before the show was an added bonus. i love spending time w/kei & giggling like kids, drinking tea, and sharing sex secrets.

sexiness: what's up with it? where did we get the idea of what is sexy and how to be sexy? why do i feel it at times, not at others. sometimes guys see me as sexy & i cannot imagine how at the moment. is it in my face, lips, eyes, walk, breasts, legs? is it the freedom i give off at the moment, an expression, or what i'm (not) wearing? whatever it is, it feels good. there have been definite times when i see i'm sexy. sometimes it happens when i'm walking down the street smiling or dancing or singing to a song, other times it's in the heat of the moment & i look at myself and think, 'oh damn! nice body kim!'

to add to these sentiments, my goal: lose 14 lbs, tone my arms, regain my 2 pack & oblique lines, & firm up those inner thighs. i'm working on a self-portrait project to showcase my body & these changes. for the moment, this chick will serve as inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment