Thursday, November 6, 2008

shine on you crazy diamond

This is the song for myself today...and from every day here-after.
I was never a fan of diamonds, actually never wanted one in my life. Lots of judgment on how socially unconscious & shallow they were, maybe even never thinking i was worthy of one. Tonight, I declared to Jodi & myself that I am buying one-I am going to sparkle, inside & out.
I am giving up my old ways of being: my martyr-like, suffering, and self-righteous behavior was killing off any hope for a great life. pretending to be sooooo open to true happiness, inner peace, & love when inside i was terrified & non-trusting & killing myself off for so long b/c i felt like a burden & failure.
so yeah...that did not work. left me alone & depressed & anxious & physically ill. i hurt & suffocated other people along the way, too.
here's to creation time!...i will be non-judgmental, confident, and sparkling. i may slip, but this is my own polished rock to stand on. no more suffering. thank you Jodi for your patience! now my great life is unfolding, and I am creating it.

4 comments:

  1. Bless you,

    A diamond in metaphysical terms is used to remove negative blockages and is used in cases of anxiety and unsecurity.

    Until you get your diamond a clear quartz point may be useful to you (can be bought from any rock shop)

    Just find one nice and clear with some interesting inclusions and place in your pocket or bra, the vibrational energies of the crystal will help align your chakras and give you clarity.

    Wash the crystal under cold running waters to cleanse daily.

    In the mean time, please don't be too hard on yourself and..shine on!

    Love and best wishes

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are creating your life...one new possibility at a time! You did awesome last night and it was my pleasure to be your friend when you needed one. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so great and inspirational. I am so proud of you. Shine on, Diamond Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you ladies are an inspiration to me. thank you for your words, your time, and your heart :)
    <3 love kim

    ReplyDelete