Thursday, March 26, 2009

umbilical balloon

You know when an animal dies they go off on their own & into a dark space…I am feeling the same need. I have been contemplating becoming a Buddhist monk in Thailand or going on a spiritual retreat where I do not speak. There is a part of me that is dying, not in a bad way. I just know that who I have been for the last 30 years is going to be gone, and I am very attached to who I am, but I have to let that umbilical balloon go.
I walked up the stairs towards my apartment the other night & the words ‘I am satisfied’ came out of my mouth- without a thought. My third eye has been totally blocked for 2 weeks, like a rock jammed in between my eyes. I do not know what is to come in my life, but something, a little easier I imagine. Like a rebirth of the soul…

No comments:

Post a Comment