Wednesday, March 18, 2009

12:12

the clock has read 12:12 for the past 2 hours. seems not only my mind, but time itself has stopped for a few short moments to breathe.
recollecting my thoughts after a small blow-out with a friend, have not had one of those in a very long time. you ever have someone hit your buttons and those around you so well that you do your best to not let it control your emotions but somehow it does anyway? like there's a light switch that you don't know you hit but all of a sudden a very calm lady changes in a moment? likely a nerve she hit that had my ego storm out & insult her. argh...the human condition...
i'm reading 'the new earth' and there's a lot of gold on those pages, but fitting it into the very moment, being present to everything & not letting emotions take me or anyone else hold is not so easy.

ego, pride, vanity...love... reaction versus thinking...versus being... living the moment in the present, and letting my emotions pass through my soul like a small gust of wind, scented with pain from the past.

bob seems to be a good fit for the moment.


Bob Dylan The Of Best[UK]

No comments:

Post a Comment