Sunday, July 13, 2008

hot chix bands!

Today, they happen to be chix with very simple names & old styles:

emily jones

april smith
I saw her band last night and damn, I was blown away! Highlight songs: Beloved, Bright White Jackets, Colors, & Wow & Flutter. CD release party at the canal room on 7.22.08 - be there, you will love it! the band was totally into playin around w/each other & the audience. We played our keys with the band at their request. I tried to get a tambourine, but none available. I think that is my instrument of choice for now. this is one of the greatest characteristics of a performer: to bring us into their world. and yes, i got there. nothin' like feelin part of the family.
Afterwards, the keyboarder tried convincing a chix how it's great to flirt with people while being involved with someone else, how it keeps a relationship alive. I suggested it can get you into some trouble. He admitted he hasn't been in a relationship in more than 2 years. Perhaps, I said, that is why...silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment