Monday, January 19, 2009

patience & calm


"may random find you well"...those are words marc uses sometimes in his blog...tonight, random found me well... this is an excerpt from a note i wrote tonight:::

"a great thing i found- peace"
my friend wrote me this quote today, and it comes at the perfect time: "Beyond the ideas of wrong and right, there is a field. I will meet you there."

on a journey to discover new music tonight, i stumbled across a treasure: the missing pieces of my sanity. in pandora's box exists a photo and a few words that gave me clarity with you & the situation we have been in. granted, i am putting together a puzzle, but i am good with those things. i wish you were honest with me, from the beginning, it would have made things easy & sweetly transparent. my soul grew because of & in spite of you, so there is no remaking of 'eternal sunshine of the spotless mind' here. maybe you were conflicted, confused, looking for something new/different/homey?...i am not sure... i was always inspired by you & by what we shared, i forgave & was patient beyond my limit, i saw the light at the end of the tunnel, and i gave you my sleeve with my heart on it. now i see that despite our fun & emotional connections, it wouldn't have made a difference. seems there was no chance since before the first day. I'm starting to think my heart can't get anything but a break. lucky for me, i now have little wings of freedom made from peace & clarity.

who knew a guy named tom would connect the missing links in my world so well with computer lingo - perhaps digital communication is clearer than human...

___________
if you're wondering about my treasure chest...that's for me...kinda like the moment at the end of pulp fiction.

in clearing out my life over the past week, i add several accomplishments: facial, check. massage, check. chakra cleansing, check. dancing, check. mediation, check. yoga, check. swimming, check. clarity, check. peace & peace of mind, check, clearing out the secrets that cloud my life, check. making space, check. financial improvement, check. the lightness of being, check.

No comments:

Post a Comment