Wednesday, October 1, 2008

dreamworld



another dream, my life looked at through the looking glass. not digital love, but dream love perhaps. or perhaps life mastered by digital brain waves? playing in an orchestra on a boat- it was really great. here's to the 2 lives of me. not gonna make it mean anything on this side of the mirror.

Insight from pops at a perfect time: Aldous Huxley: the doors of perception. This is going to be my new art project: to project the life behind my mind using the open-slotted doors I found last nite.

2 comments:

  1. ....i'm considering your offer of assistance with globalove inc....i may be creating a think tank blog with team members....would you email me so we don't have to converse through comments page?....speaking of doors of perception....you should try a sensory deprivation tank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sensory deprivation sounds good.
    what i am creating for myself is the possibility of a zen mind that is clear & sparkling, with self-generating cherishing, loving goodness. (ooh it just oozes with love!) :) thanks dude.

    ReplyDelete