Thursday, October 30, 2008

XO: we all win when we play the game


why do i try so hard, why do i care so much...when you don't seem to.
why do i let myself feel worthless, undignified, frustrated, pathetic, stupid, duped, resigned, out of control, & confused as hell?
why do i keep generating love like it exists from a fountain that knows no end? does it? sometimes i think it just might stop pumping & i will be an ugly old hag: sad & lonely & cynical... without love in my heart, for even just me alone.

at these moments i remember what i want to create in my life & in the world: abundant love & beauty & peace & inspiration. the walls glow & sparkle like diamonds (*yes!) (but so much cooler because no one gets hurt by them being there.) i am loving to everyone and they know it, just know it. i will be easy-going, calm, and smooth...i need not suffer anymore to know what it is like to be alive. i need not try living up to this idea of me being a saint by being a martyr. i will have ease & freedom, and abundance, and grace, and love, and wealth, and security...i deserve it...and so do you...we all do... 
i love me and i love you. you love you and you love me. simply...just be.  
foto collage:  2008 kim boldrini
xox
oxo
xox      ( i just remembered this game...play with me)

3 comments:

  1. You keep generating it because that's YOU. People you come in contact with know that's you. Perhaps it's time for you to embrace you, too?

    We are conditioned in this day and age, in this culture, in this whatever, that love isn't "cool" or accepted to put out there, or even real. But since that's YOU, why not be the one to redefine?

    Accept yourself, Kim. That's the way you'll truly accept and love others. Start with you. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, for the first time in a long time, I feel it. I LOVE MYSELF I LOVE YOU! :) I accept myself unconditionally! Simple & beautiful, like a flower. Thanks Stella, thank you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It truly warms my heart to hear this, Kim. Keep it going! <3

    ReplyDelete